Before you begin, ensure that you’ve created locations (classes) in QuickBooks Desktop.
To create tracking categories in QuickBooks Desktop
Login to your QuickBooks Desktop account.
3. Click Preferences.
4. Click Accounting > Company Preferences.
5. Under the Class section, select the Use class tracking for transactions and Prompt to assign classes.
6. Click Ok.
7. Navigate to Lists and click Class List.
8. To add a new class, from the Class menu, select New.
9. In the Class Name box, enter the name of the class. Keep this information handy to map the category options as location names in Zenoti.
10. Click Ok.
The class is created.
To configure location details in Zenoti
If you are not on the integration page, based on where you want to set up the integration, navigate to Admin > Organization menu > Organizations > Integrations tab or Admin > Organization menu > Centers > Integrations tab.
Expand the Configuration tab and navigate to the Account section.
Turn on the Multi-Location switch.
5. Navigate to the Sync section and click Save.
6. Expand the Locations tab.
7. In the Mapped Location box, enter the category option that you’ve entered in QuickBooks Desktop (Step 9 of location creation in QuickBooks Desktop).
8. Click Save.
9. Expand the Manual Sync tab.
10. Click Get to sync the locations.
11. Expand the Locations tab.
Verify that the POSAccounting Location is updated and the Active switch is enabled.
You’ve completed locations mapping for QuickBooks Desktop.
To add locations in POSAccounting
Note: Ensure that you’ve completed mapping in the POSAccounting application.
1. Navigate and expand the POSAccounting Mapping tab.
2. Click Setup Customer Account.
The POSAccounting page opens.
3. Navigate to Add Location.
4. Select Yes for multiple locations.
5. Enter the POSAccounting Location (Step 11 while configuring locations in Zenoti) as the Location id in POSAccounting.
6. Enter the class (in QuickBooks Desktop) as Location Account in POSAccounting.