Before you begin, ensure that you’ve created locations (tracking categories) in QuickBooks Online.
To create tracking categories in QuickBooks Online
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Click the settings icon.
3. Click Account and settings.
4. Click Advanced.
5. Turn on the Track locations switch.
6. From the Location label drop-down list, select Location as only this location label is supported by Zenoti.
7. Click Save.
8. Click the settings button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
9. Click All Lists.
You can see that the Locations section is enabled.
10. Click Locations.
The list of locations page appears where you can see existing locations, if any.
11. To add a new location, click New.
12. Enter the location name.
13. Click Save.
The location is created in your QuickBooks Online account.
To configure location details in Zenoti
- If you are not on the integration page, based on where you want to set up the integration, navigate to Admin > Organization menu > Organizations > Integrations tab or Admin > Organization menu > Centers > Integrations tab.
- Select Accounting.
- Expand the Configuration tab and navigate to the Account section.
- Turn on the Multi-Location switch.
5. Navigate to the Sync section and click Save.
6. Expand the Locations tab.
7. In the Mapped Location box, enter the category option that you’ve entered in QuickBooks Online (Step 12 of location creation in QuickBooks Online).
8. Click Save.
9. Expand the Manual Sync tab.
10. Click Get to sync the locations.
11. Expand the Locations tab.
Verify that the POSAccounting Location is updated and the Active switch is enabled.
You’ve completed mapping locations for QuickBooks Online.
To add locations in POSAccounting
Note: Before you add locations in POSAccountnig, ensure that you’ve completed mappings in the POSAccounting application.
- Navigate and expand the POSAccounting Mapping tab.
2. Click Setup Customer Account.
The POSAccounting page opens.
3. Navigate to Add Location.
4. Select Yes for multiple locations.
5. Enter the center code (in Zenoti) as the Location id in POSAccounting.
6. Enter the category option (in QuickBooks Online) as Location Account in POSAccounting.