Zenoti GO allows for a convenient and contactless check-in and checkout experience for your guests. Guests can self check-in and self-checkout for their appointments, thereby eliminating any intervention by the front desk. This frees up valuable front desk time and delivers a new age experience to your guests.
Guests can use Zenoti GO via the Consumer Mobile App (CMA) which consists of the following:
- Check-in Experience
- Self Check-in
- Checkout Experiences
- Automated touchless payments using Auto-pay
- Self-initiated payments using Self-pay
You must first enable Zenoti Go for your organization. Contact Zenoti Support to enable Zenoti Go for your organization.
After Zenoti Go is enabled for your organization, you can configure the images, text, and set up your branding through the CMA template.
To set up Zenoti Go
- At the organization-level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking > CMA template.
The CMA template opens.
2. From Categories, select Zenoti Go.
3. Configure the following:
- Tutorial: The intention of this tutorial is to let your guests know about the advantages of Zenoti Go and how its touchless framework works.
i. Carousel Image 1: Use a default Zenoti Go tutorial image or upload a custom image. The default image specifies the importance of contactless check-in and checkout.
ii. Carousel Image 2: Use a default Zenoti Go tutorial image or upload a custom image. The default image specifies the importance of self-check-in as soon as the guest enters the center.
iii. Carousel Image 3: Use a default Zenoti Go tutorial image or upload a custom image. The default image specifies the ease of automating payments on the CMA using the Auto-pay.
iv. CTA Button Label: Enter a text for the Call-To-Action button. This button will appear in the tutorial.
Example: Upgrade to Z-GO.
v. Terms and Conditions: Enter the text for your business terms and conditions.
Important: This is important as there is no default text for Terms and Conditions on Auto-pay, Self-pay, and Self Check-in. Your business must create Terms and Conditions suited to your business needs.
Check the below image for reference.
- Check-In: The settings in this section allow you to customize the language that appears on the app, as per your business needs.
i. Check-in Label: You can customize the text label for check-in as per your marketing communications.
ii. Check-In Success Message: Enter a text for the message that will appear after guests check-in successfully.
- Checkout: The settings in this section allow you to customize the language that appears on the app, as per your business needs.
i. Check-Out Label: You can customize the text label for check-out as per your marketing communications.
ii. Auto-Pay Label: Auto-pay is a quick way of allowing your guests to checkout after they take their services. You can customize the way you want to call Auto-pay. If you call Auto-pay as “Fast Pay”, enter the text here in the Auto-pay label field. This will replace the word “Auto-pay” everywhere on the app.
- Automatic Payment Type Description: Enter the text for the Auto-pay description. This text is displayed to the guests who enable Auto-pay as their preferred payment method.
4. Click Save.
You have successfully configured the Consumer Mobile App using the template.