Referrals occur when existing guests refer your services to their friends and family. This positive word of mouth plays an important role in increasing your business’s customer base, as well as garnering overall positive reviews for your services. It is also a well-known fact that more than 92% of guests trust the recommendations of their friends and family.
Bearing this in mind, Zenoti allows you to enable the Referral Program for your business, which allows your existing guests to refer new and potential guests.
After you configure the referral program for your organization, you must also configure it to be available for your guests who book online. This allows your guests to directly refer their friends and family by sharing a Promo Code and an Invitation Link. In return, your existing guests get discounts and offers on products and services.
In this article, you will see the steps required to set up the referral program for the Consumer Mobile App (CMA).
To set up the Referral Program in CMA
At the organization level, click the Admin icon and navigate to Organization > Organizations.
Click the Online Booking tab and click the CX V3 template.
From Categories, select Referral Program.
Configure the following settings:
A. Referral Page
- Menu Title: Enter the text for the title of the Referral screen. This title will appear as an item in the main menu and on the referral program screen.
- Promotion Header: Enter the text that will appear on the header of the Referral Program screen. This will be used as a headline to your referral program to highlight the benefits or effectiveness of the program to your guests.
- Promotional Description: Enter a brief description of the Referral Program. This description allows the businesses to describe what this program is and its benefits to the guests and will appear below the Promotion Header text.
- Promotional Image: Upload an image that will appear on the Referral Program page of the guest profile. The resolution of the image should be 1400 x 900 px and should be less than 3 MB in size.
- How It Works
> Step Title: Enter three simple steps explaining how your guests can send a promo code and how they receive the rewards for successful referrals. Explain the process of this referral program and how your guests can benefit from it.
> Description: Enter a description for each of the steps.
- Link to Terms and Conditions - This is important as the guests might want to read through the terms and conditions for the referral program. If you have an existing Terms and Conditions URL, enter the URL here. If you do not have an existing URL, enter your terms and conditions here.
B. Promotion Banner
- Promotional Banner: Upload a banner image that will appear on the home page, on the Appointment Confirmation screen, and on the Feedback Confirmation screen of the CMA.
Note: As the screen space of certain mobile devices are small, the user might not be able to see the Promotional Banner. In such instances, they must tap Show More to view the Promotional Banner.
C. Sharing Options
- Text to be Sent While Sharing: Enter the text that will appear after sharing the promo code and the invitation link.
- Upload Image: Upload an image that will appear on the message that is shared by your guests with their friends and family.
4. Click Save.