You can use the Packages report to see:
- Packages sold in a time period along with their status and balance
- Benefit summary of packages
- Packages that expired in a specified time period
You can view this report in three ways:
- Sale Date: Use this option to view all the packages that were sold during a specified time period.
- Balance As On: Use this option to view all the packages that have an unused amount as on the selected date.
Note: If you select this option and the packages are sold on a date later than the Balance As On Date, you will not see those packages in the report.
- Expiry Date: Use this option to view all expired packages.