Depending on your business, you can associate a form with a service that the guests must fill each time they visit to take that service.
In addition to associating the service forms, you can also assign tag forms to a service. When you assign a tag to a service, the assigned custom form is applicable each time your guest takes the service.
Note: You can assign up to three tags per service.
To learn how to assign tags, read: Assign a Tag to Multiple Services: Overview.
To assign a form for each visit
1. At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Resources > Services.
2. Click Add to create a new service or click an existing service from the list to edit its details.
3. Do one of the following:
- If you are adding a new service: Follow the steps in Create a New Service until you reach the Custom section.
- If you are editing an existing service, locate the service and click the Custom tab.
4. From the Do you require a service-level form? drop-down list, select Same form for each visit.
5. Do the following:
a. From the Select a form drop-down list, select a custom form.
b. To include the form link in the email via [ServiceDataLink] macro in the
Appointment Confirmation and Appointment Reminder notifications, click the Allow
emailing of form link checkbox.
Important: If you do not select the checkbox, the form link is not added to the
notifications and your guest won’t be able to access the form from their email.
c. (Optional) To associate a tag form with the service, click the edit icon in Select a
Tag Form 1 and perform the following steps in the Tag Form Center Association
d. Click Save.
The tag form is associated.
Note: If you want to add more tag forms, click the edit icon for Select a Tag Form 2 and Select a Tag Form 3, and perform steps i to iv.
6. Click Save.
The form is associated with a service.