If you've created a campaign at the organization level and you want to pause it or make it temporarily inactive, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are at the organization level.
- On the main menu, click the Marketing tab.
- Go to Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
Note: To view media, opportunity, and notes campaigns, select these options from Campaigns menu.
4. From the filters, ensure you select Always On or Scheduled, All Channels, and Live from to view a list of Always On or Scheduled campaigns that are currently live.
5. Open the desired campaign for editing and you can do one of the following:
- Click Stop to pause the campaign for all the centers
- Click Update, uncheck the desired centers, and click Save.
Important: You must have the campaign active for at least one center.
The status of the campaign changes to Paused.