Follow these steps to search for No-Show appointments and close their invoices by applying or waiving the No Show Fee:
- In Zenoti, select the required center.
- On the main menu, click the Appointment or Queue tab.
The Appointment Book screen opens, displaying the appointments of the current date by default.
Note: To search for No-Show appointments for a particular date in the past, use the calendar control in Appointment Book to select the required date.
- Click any blank space on Appointment Book.
A context menu appears.
- Click Today's Sales.
The Today's Sales dialog box appears, displaying the appointments of the selected date.
- Click the Status list box, and then select No show.
The selected date's No-Show appointments appear.
- For the required No-Show appointment, click the Show link to view the invoice.
The No Show Fee invoice opens.
Note: For all No-Show appointments, Zenoti automatically creates an invoice to charge the No-Show fee from the guest.
- To charge the No-Show fee from the guest, click the Credit/Debit tab.
Use the saved card details of the guest or use a new card to collect payment for the No-Show fee, and then click Close Invoice.
- To waive the No-Show fee for the guest, click the Campaign list box and then select No Show Waiver.
Click the Apply Campaign icon, and then click Close Invoice.