Important: If you want to create a target segment for top spenders based on the total amount spent and guests who have not visited in past months, you can create a predefined target segment. Follow these steps.
- Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description of the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Spend.
The different criteria in for the spend category, appear in the Select Criteria drop- down.
- Average Spend: Average spend to date
- Last visit's spend: Spend only on the last visit
- Spend by Product: Total spend based on a product (name, category, subcategory, tag, or any product)
- Spend by Service: Total spend based on a service (name, category, subcategory, tag, or any service)
- Spend by Time: Total spend over a period of time (1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year)
- Spend by Time on an Invoice: Total spend over a period of time on each invoice
- Total Spend: Total spend to date
7. From the desired option from the Select Criteria drop-down.
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, select the desired operator.
9. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added to the target segment.
10. Click Save.
The target segment is created based on the selected criteria.
Export the Guest Details
Follow these steps to export the list.