You can create a target segment for all the guests who have subscribed or not subscribed to marketing emails or texts as follows:
Click the Marketing icon and navigate to Segmentation > Target Segments.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description about the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Demographic.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select Gender.
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, select All.
7. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added.
8. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number of guests in your center.
Note: At times, Zenoti might take time to load the guest count based on the rules. In this case, you might a message. Click Ok and try again.
9. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for all guests and you are navigated automatically to the Manage Target Segments page.
10. Search for the target segment by name and then export it.
11. Filter the list by ReceiveMarketingEmail or ReceiveMarketingSMS with, Yes to get a list of guests who are subscribers and with a No to get a list of guests who are non-subscribers.
Important: To send a campaign with the target segment, you must go ahead and create a campaign.