Note: To update any printer settings, you must have system administrator access to your device (PC or MAC). If not, reach out to your IT team.
You may want to configure printer settings to print receipts as per your business requirement. You can manage a specific cash register, receipt printing properties, or ports.
To configure printer settings
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > View Devices and Printers.
The Devices and Printers page opens.
2. Right-click your printer and click Printer Properties.
The Printer Properties window opens.
Note: In the General tab, you should see settings selected by default under Features as shown in the following image.
3. In the General tab, click Preferences
4. To add a cash drawer, click the Peripherals tab, select the Peripherals drop-down list, and then select Cash Drawer.
5. To open the cash drawer after the receipt is printed, do the following:
a. Select End of Document tab.
b. Under Cash Drawer, select Open for Cash Drawer # 1 (2 Pins).
c. Click Apply.
Tip: If you want your cash drawer to open before the receipt is printed, select the Start of Document tab and follow steps a to c.
6. To save the changes, click OK.
You can use Epson TM-m30 to print your invoices.
Previous step: Install Epson TM-m30 Drivers