This is a snapshot of how you can create and raise a purchase order.
Note: To view more details, read our complete help article on Create a Purchase Order.
To create a purchase order for your center
At the center level, click the Inventory icon.
Navigate to Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Purchase Orders & Transfers page appears.
From the I want to... drop-down list, select Add Order.
The Create a Purchase Order page appears.
4. From the Vendor drop-down list, select the desired vendor.
The address and contact details of the vendor and your center is displayed.
5. In the Product Name field, enter the product name. As you type, you get suggestions for the product names only if the product is made available for the center and it is associated with the selected vendor.
6. In the Retail Qty and/or Consumable Qty field, enter the stock quantity of the product you want to purchase.
For example, if you enter 20 in the Retail Qty and 30 in the Consumable Qty fields, you will create an order of total quantity 50.
7. Click Add.
The product is added.
8. Repeat steps 4-6 for the desired products.
9. Click Save As Draft.
The purchase order is created with the status Created. In this status, you can continue to add products that you want to procure through this order.
10. However, if you want to create and raise a purchase order, click Save & Raise.