When a guest visits your business or books a service for the first time, you may want to collect the guest’s details and medical information. In Zenoti Mobile, you can capture this information using the Guest Intake form. You can either have them fill out the form at the center or email the form to them.
It is important to make sure your guests fill the required forms before taking the service.
To check if your guest has filled the Guest Intake form, from the Guest Details screen, tap Forms Unified View tab. This tab shows all the forms related to the guest.
You can access the forms from this tab to view details or update the form for a guest.
Fill Guest Information
- The guest form opens when entering new guest information or you can access the guest form via Guest Details screen.
- Enter the details provided by your guest.
- To complete a form, you can use the following options to:
- Save: This allows you to save the information which you have filled. You can revisit the form and complete the details at a later point of time.
- Submit and fill next: This appears only if you see multiple tabs in the forms. This allows you to fill the data in the forms and move to the next form.
- Submit and Close: This allows you to submit the data and close the form.