If you have the required permission, you can backdate a purchase order or transfer order in any of the statuses: Created, Raised, and Delivered, unless you have not as follows:
- Navigate to Inventory > Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Purchase Orders & Transfers page appears.
- Search for the order and click the Ref# to open the order.
The order is opened for editing.
3. Click Update for Order Date.
Important: You may not see the Update option due to the editing restrictions (financial lock or edit lock).
4. Select the desired date in the past.
Important: If the financial lock or the edit lock is enabled for your business, you are allowed to backdate only till a certain date.
5. Click Save.
The Comments box appears.
6. Enter the comments and click OK.
The order is backdated.