- This report includes only base-center employees and does not include employees who are deputed to this center.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- In Zenoti, select the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
The Reports Dashboard page opens.
- In the Search for any report box, type Attendance Summary, and then click the Attendance Summary report.
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select the relevant filter criteria based on the required: center, job type, employee(s), and time period. Learn more about these filter criteria
- Click Refresh.
The Employee Attendance Summary report is generated, with column details such as employee code, employee name, and service hours.
Learn more about each column detail
- Best Practice: To view the actual service hours of a specific employee, we recommend that you export the report.
To export the report, click the Export to Excel or Export to CSV icons. After you have exported the report to an Excel or CSV file, you can search for and filter the information as required.