- If you disable the setting to send appointment reminders for a particular employee, the guest will not receive email or text reminders. This setting is also applicable for segmented appointments.
Follow these steps to enable or disable appointment reminders for a particular therapist:
- In Zenoti, on the main menu, click the Employee tab.
The Employee Dashboard opens.
- On the left pane, expand Employees, and then click Employees.
The Manage Employee page opens.
- Click the First Name link of the required employee.
The Edit Employee page opens.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the Send confirmation email/text to guests for appointments scheduled for this employee check box.
- To enable or disable appointment reminders for that employee, select or clear the check box respectively.
- Click Save.