After you enter your business and personal details, you must enter your payout bank details.
Important: Zenoti recommends that you enter accurate information as you cannot change the data once you click Submit. Reach out to Zenoti Support in case of any issues.
Enter the following information in this section:
- Currency: Enter the currency of your business region.
- Country Code: Select your country from the drop-down list.
- Account Type: Select the type of account you use for your business.
- ABA Routing Number: Enter the routing number of your account.
Note: Routing number is unique to the US & Canada. Check the list below for requirements in other countries:
United Kingdom - Sort Code
Australia - ABA or Fedwire Number
- Account Number: Enter your bank account number.
Note: Zenoti recommends you to use a company bank account instead of a personal account.
- Confirm Account Number: Re-enter the bank account number to confirm.
- Proof of Account: Upload any one of the following bank documents:
- Bank Statement
- Voided Check
- Online Banking Screenshot
Note: The bank logo, account number, and routing number should be clearly visible in all the documents. The name on the bank proof should match with the Owner Name (field #8). If the bank account is on the name of the company/business, the Owner Name (field#8) will be the name of the business.
- Account Owner Name: Enter the name of your owner or manager. If the bank account is on the name of the company/business, enter the name of the company.
- Account Owner Address: Enter the personal address details.
Note: Click Continue to Configuration to proceed with setting up payment options, transaction types, and terminals. If you wish to configure these settings later, click Finish Setup.