You can create a target segment for a therapist of provider as follows,
- Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description about the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Visits.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select Last Visit.
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, select more than.
9. Enter 1 in the box.
10. Select Days ago from the filter.
11. From the Service provided by, choose Select a Providers.
12. In the box, search for the name of the provider or therapist.
13. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added for the target segment.
11. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number of guests who has visited your center just once.
12. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for new guests.
You must go ahead and create a campaign to use the newly created target segment.