Follow these steps to define various reservation settings for a room at your center:
- In Zenoti, from the main menu, click Admin.
- On the left pane, expand Resources, and then click Rooms.
The Manage Rooms page with a list of configured rooms appears.
- Search for and click the required room.
The details page of the selected room appears.
- Click the Reservations tab.
- Configure the following reservation settings for the room:
- Select the Days of the Week: Specify the days of the week on which you want the reservation rule to apply. Learn more
- Start Time: Specify the start time - the rule will be active from this time, on the days you specify. Learn more
- End Time: Specify the end time - the reservation rule will not apply after this time, on the days you specify. Learn more
- Reservation Options: Select the required options to remove the reservations placed on the room so that the room becomes free for other bookings. Learn more
- User Type: Select what types of users can use this room. Learn more
6. Click Add Rule.
The rule appears in the bottom panel of the same page as a summary.
You can add multiple rules if required.