The front-desk staff can check the virtual appointments booked for the day and ensure that every virtual appointment has a link. The front-desk staff can add the virtual appointment link if it is missing.
To view virtual appointments
1. Access Appointments from Zenoti Mobile.
The appointment page appears.
2. Tap the filter that appears on the top right-hand side of the screen.
The Filters window appears.
Note: You can open the filter in List or Calendar view.
3. Tap the Virtual Appointments tab.
The options to filter virtual appointments appear.
4. Select one of the following:
- To view appointments that contain a link to the virtual session, tap With virtual meeting details.
- To view appointments that do not contain virtual session, tap Without virtual meeting details.
Based on your selection, the results appear on the Appointment screen.