After you configure Zenoti Payments, it is recommended that you add Verifone V400m as a terminal to start receiving payments through card transactions. V400m comes along with an in-built printer.
To add V400m as a terminal in Zenoti
- If you are adding the terminal at the organization-level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
- If you are adding the terminal at the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow to view more options.
4. Select the Terminal Settings section.
5. Enter the following information:
- Terminal Name: Enter the name of the device.
- Serial Number: Enter the serial number of the device. The serial number
is printed on a label behind the device.
6. Click Add.
The terminal is added and you can use it to make card transactions.