Zenoti Payments is an integrated payment processing system that allows you to have an omnichannel presence.
The system supports a variety of payment types, including card swipes, dip transactions, contactless payment from Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and credit cards stored on file.
Zenoti Payments is supported in-store (Zenoti Web, Mobile POS), and online (Webstore and Consumer Mobile App). Zenoti Payments is a PCI Compliant payments system.
Note: Zenoti Payments is available only in the following regions:
The following articles help you to set up Zenoti Payments for your business:
- Zenoti Payments - Check the prerequisites and the verification process.
- Steps to configure Zenoti Payments
- Configure transaction types for Zenoti Payments
- Configure and add terminals in Zenoti :
Verifone E285 & Verifone E285P
Verifone P400 Plus
After setting up Zenoti Payments, you will be able to:
- Accept card payments in mirror mode.
- Accept card payments on Zenoti Mobile.
- Collect online payments through Auto-pay on the Consumer Mobile App (CMA).
- Auto-update the saved cards of your guests
- Use Address Verification System while Adding New Cards
- Associate new centers with your existing Zenoti Payments account
Zenoti Payments gives you access to the following reports:
Check the following articles for steps in resolving your payment disputes: