Here's the complete procedure on creating a target segment for top spenders based on the total amount spent and guests who have not visited in past months.
Important: If you want to create a target segment for top spenders based on a service or other criteria, read our article on How to create a target segment for top spenders based on other criteria.
Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select the Entice High Spender option.
4. Enter the amount based on which you want to create the target segment.
5. Select when the guests had their last visit (1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year).
6. Click Create.
The target segment is created and you are navigated to the Manage Target Segments page automatically.
7. Search for the target segment by the keyword "entice".
6. To export the list of guests in the target segment, click the Excel button.