You can create a target segment for guests who have visited your center just once.
Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description about the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Visits.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select one of the following:
Total Visits - If you want to count any visit the guest made at your center.
Last Visit - If you want to count only those visits in which the guest took a service at your center.
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, select equal to.
9. Enter 1 in the box.
10. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added for the target segment.
11. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number of guests who has visited your center just once.
Note: At times, Zenoti might take time to load the guest count based on the rules. In this case, you might a message. Click Ok and try again.
12. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for new guests.
You must go ahead and create a campaign to use the newly created target segment.