To view the upcoming and past appointments
- Log in to the Consumer Mobile App.
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top left to open the menu.
3. Tap Appointments.
The Upcoming and Past appointment tabs appear. Read more to
understand about the Upcoming and Past appointment tabs.
The Upcoming appointments tab displays a list of all the upcoming appointments. Tap the more icon (indicated by three vertical dots) to find more options.
You can take the following actions in the Upcoming appointments tab:
- Call the Center: Tap this option to open the phone app and make a phone call to the center.
- Get Directions: Tap this option to open the maps app on your mobile device and get the location details of the center.
- Reschedule Appointment: Tap this option to reschedule the appointment. Note: This option will not be available if the guest is within the cancelation window.
- Cancel Appointment: Tap this option to cancel the appointment.
The Past appointments tab displays a list of all the appointments taken earlier.
You can take the following actions in the Past appointments tab:
- Feedback: Tap this option to submit feedback for the services taken earlier.
- Rebook: Tap this option to rebook the services that were availed in this appointment. The provider is auto-populated based on the earlier selection. You can change the provider if you desire to do so.
- Pay Now: Tap this option to pay for past appointments. If you already have a card added, you can select the card and proceed with payment. Otherwise, you can add a new card and make the payment.
Note: This option will only appear if the Self-Pay option is enabled by your organization.