Consumer Mobile App allows your business to have an omnichannel presence and allows your guests to book an appointment conveniently from their mobile devices.
You can customize the look and feel of the CMA to match the branding requirements of your business thereby, allowing you to provide a seamless booking experience to your guests.
Guests can view all the services, check available time slots and select a provider of their choice. After the booking, they can make a payment online or choose to enable Auto-pay that collects the payment automatically.
The following image explains the workflow of the CMA:
- You must enable CMA for your organization by contacting your Zenoti Customer Success Manager.
- You must have an account set up in the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store.
After you enable the CMA for your organization, you can do the following:
- View the image requirements and specifications
- Setup the basic configurations in Zenoti
- Customize the look and feel of CMA as per your branding requirements
- Configure the template for the CMA
- Configure the Guest Notifications of the CMA
Read about the frequently used words and terminologies of the CMA:
After you customize and publish the app, your guests can do the following on the CMA:
- View Services and Centers
- Book an Appointment
- Add the appointments to Google Calendar
- Reschedule Appointments
- Cancel an Appointment
- Self-Check In
- Save Card Details
- Specify Tips for the Services
- Auto-pay for the Services
- Provide Feedback on Services
- View the Guest Profile
- View Upcoming and Past Appointments
- Purchase Gift Cards
- Quick Book and Rebook the Services