In Zenoti you can use an SMS or email notification to inform your guests that they are next in line for the appointment (service). This allows the guest to arrive at your center on time.
To configure the template for Next-in-line Notification:
1. Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
2. On the main menu, click the Admin tab to open the Admin dashboard.
3. On Admin dashboard, click Organization > Organizations.
The Edit Organization page opens.
4. Click the Email/Texts tab.
5. Expand the Kiosk section.
6. Click Edit next to Kiosk Next-in-line Notification.
7. On the Edit page, you can choose to send an email and/or SMS notification and
configure the template as follows:
- Kiosk Next-in-line Notification - Email
- Select Turn this automated email on checkbox to send an email notification to the guest.
- (Optional) To send an email copy, click Add near the Cc to include recipients by their username, employee role, or email.
Note: If you choose to add recipients by Role, all the employees mapped to that role in the base center receive the email notification.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field. Alternatively, you can also use the macros from the available macros.
- Customize the content in the Plain Text textbox.
- Customize the content in the HTML textbox.
Tip: Click Full Screen in the editor to edit the text in full-screen mode. Depending on the recipient's browser, the email is delivered as plain text (no formatting and images) or HTML text (includes images, links, and formatting).
- Click Send Test Email to send a test email and to view how the email appears to your guest.
Note: In the test email, macros will appear as is and will not be expanded. For example, if you have used [FirstName] macro in the email text such as 'Hi [FirstName]' then, test mail continues to show 'Hi [FirstName]' and does not show the actual first name of the guest.
- Kiosk Next-in-line Notification - Text Messages (SMS)
- Select Turn this automated message on checkbox to send the text notification.
- (Optional) To forward a text message, click Add near the Forward To and include recipients by their username, employee role, or phone number.
Note: If you choose to add recipients by Role, all employees mapped to that role in the base center receive the text message notification.
- Customize the message in the Text Message textbox. Alternatively, you can also use the available macros to customize text messages.
Important: Messages with more than 160 alphanumeric characters require two or more text (SMS) credits. Messages with one or more Unicode characters (international/multilingual text characters) require one text credit for every 70 characters.
- (Optional) Click Send Test Message to send a test notification to view how the message appears to your guest.
Note: In the test message, macros will appear as it is. For example, if you have used [FirstName] macro in the SMS text as 'Hi [FirstName]', then 'Hi [FirstName]' appears as it is but not with an actual first name of the guest.
8. Click Save.
The notification is configured and when the appropriate setting is enabled for your
center, the notification is sent to your guests.