After you set up the Authorize tab, you must configure the Manual Sync tab. This allows you to manually sync the product information and the inventory information from Zenoti to Shopify and vice versa.
Important: It is mandatory to sync the products and inventory manually for the first time at the time of registration - this activity must be done during the initial setup. You can, however, use the manual sync option anytime to sync the information.
If you want to set up a sync schedule to sync the information periodically, you can set up a scheduler to sync automatically in the Sync Schedule tab.
Manual sync in Zenoti uses two buttons to get information from Shopify or update information to Shopify:
- Get: To get information from Shopify to Zenoti
- Post: To update information from Zenoti to Shopify
To sync information manually
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Integrations > E-Commerce.
- Expand the Manual Sync tab.
Under the Manual Sync tab, you can sync the following information:
- GET: Click this button to fetch the location information of your Shopify store and map it to the dedicated center on Zenoti.
Before you begin syncing up products, you must add them to Shopify.
- GET: Click this button to fetch the following product information from Shopify and map it to the product in Zenoti:
Important: If the product does not exist in Zenoti, the product is added with the Shopify details and associated with the default center.
- Sale Orders: Select the date and click the Get button to fetch all the sale orders from Shopify to Zenoti for that date
- Inventory Levels:
- GET: Click this button to fetch the inventory levels from Shopify and update it on the dedicated center in Zenoti.
- POST: Click this button to update the inventory levels from the dedicated center in Zenoti to Shopify.
Next Step: Set Up the Payment Mapping Tab