In this article, you will learn about the prerequisites and required configurations to integrate Zenoti-Shopify. You will also learn about the features that are not supported in this integration.
- Product SKU: SKU or Store Keeping Unit is a code given to your products online. You must ensure that the product SKU code in Shopify and the product code in Zenoti match.
For example, If the product code in Zenoti for Hair Gel is HG7432, you must ensure that the SKU code for the product in Shopify is also HG7432. When inventory sync is performed, Zenoti matches the product code with the SKU code in Shopify.
Learn how to add products in Shopify
- Dedicated Center: A center in Zenoti where are the sale orders and inventory levels are synced from Shopify. You don't need a new center for this, rather you can use an existing center as the dedicated center.
- Shopify Plan: You must have an active Shopify plan. This could be the Shopify Basic or Shopify Plus.
- Store URL: When you register with Shopify and subscribe to one of its plans, you must enter the URL of your store. The Store URL is based on the name of your business. Every Store URL begins with https:// and ends with .shopify.com
Example: If the name of your business is SpaBliss, your store URL will be https://spabliss.shopify.com
- API Key: Contact Zenoti Support to provide you the API Key for Shopify integration.
- API Secret Key: Contact Zenoti Support to provide you the API Secret Key.
- Multipass Secret Key: If you have subscribed to the Shopify Plus plan, Shopify provides you a multipass secret key.
8. Payment Gateway: Set up a payment gateway with Shopify. You can use Shopify’s own payment gateway called Shopify Payments or use a third-party payment service provider.
Learn about: Shopify Payments and Shopify Supported Third-Party Payment Gateways.
To integrate Shopify with Zenoti, you must ensure that your guests log in to the Shopify store with a unique email address. In case the guest has multiple profiles with the same email address in Zenoti, the invoice is updated randomly to one of the profiles.
Note: Zenoti recommends that you have a single profile for each email id.
The following features are not supported when you integrate Shopify with Zenoti.
- Product Refunds*
*Zenoti does not support refunds for online purchases, however, the refunds made in Shopify are reflected in Zenoti.
- Product Exchanges
- Adding Product Variants
- Using gift cards to purchase products on Shopify
- Product Shipping or Tracking Information on Zenoti
- Product Pick-up at Store
Next Step: Integrate Zenoti with Shopify