After you set up the Locations tab, you must configure the Payments Mapping tab. This tab allows you to add the payment gateway name and the custom payment method that you are using in Zenoti.
Important: You must set up a payment gateway with Shopify. You can use Shopify’s payment gateway called the Shopify Payments or use a compatible third-party payment service provider. Both Shopify Payments and Third-Party providers support over 100 credit card payment providers and accept all major payment methods.
Learn about: Shopify Payments and Shopify Supported Third Party Payment Gateways.
Disclaimer: The payment gateway setup should be configured by your admin and Zenoti will not set it up. The payment processing and the payment management is done by Shopify and it is independent of Zenoti.
To map the Payment Gateways
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Integrations > E-Commerce.
- Expand the Payments Mapping tab.
Under the Payments Mapping tab, you can configure the following:
- Payment Gateway: Enter the name of the payment gateway that you are using. If you are using Shopify Payments as your gateway, then enter Shopify Payments in this field.
Note: Zenoti supports all custom payments in Shopify.
- Zenoti Payment Method: This drop-down list shows all the custom payment options that you are using in Zenoti. Select the appropriate custom payment method corresponding to the payment gateway.
Note: Zenoti recommends that you create a custom payment method called Shopify in your dedicated Shopify center and select the same in this drop-down list.
Example: If your payment gateway is Stripe, and if you have created the custom payment for your center as Shopify, you must do the following:
1. Type the Payment Gateway name as Stripe and click Add.
2. From the Select a Payment drop-down list, select Shopify as your custom payment.
3. Turn on the payment method by using the Active slider next to the payment method field.
4. Click Save.
The Payments Mapping tab is now set up.
Next Step: Set up the Sync Schedule tab