When you receive the order in partial shipments, you need a shipment log to know the details of each shipment.
Delivery History in Zenoti is a dispatch (transfer order) or shipment (purchase order) log for your order. You can view details like the delivery date, quantity received, and the name of the employee who has received the delivery. You can also export the log to Excel, CSV, and PDF formats.
Important: You can view delivery history only for orders that are in the Partially Delivered state. After you mark the delivery as a full delivery, the log is no longer available for the order.
To view delivery history for an order
- Navigate to Inventory > Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Purchase Orders & Transfers page appears.
- Locate the order with status as Partially Delivered.
A list of orders appears.
- Click the order Ref# to open the order.
The order is opened for editing.
4. Click the Delivery History link.
The delivery history window opens.
For Transfer Orders
- Dispatched On: The date on which the transferred products were received. Click this link to view the transfer details on that date.
- Retail Dispatched: The retail quantity received from the source center.
- Consumable Dispatched: The consumable quantity received from the transfer order.
- Dispatched By: The employee who received the products.
*These columns are blank for purchase orders.
For Purchase Orders
- Delivered On: The date on which the shipment was received from the vendor. Click this link to view the shipment details on that date.
- Retail Delivered: The retail quantity received from the vendor.
- Consumable Delivered: The consumable quantity received from the vendor.
- Delivered By: The employee who received the products.
*These columns are blank for transfer orders.
Full View of PO/Transfer
Click this link to view all the shipments for the order.