You can change your password for security reasons or reset it in Zenoti Mobile if you have forgotten the password. Your account password allows you access to the Zenoti web application.
Note: If you're having trouble resetting your password or can’t sign in to your account, contact Zenoti Support.
To change password
1. Login and tap Settings from the Zenoti Mobile menu.
The Settings screen appears.
2. Tap Change Password.
The Change Password screen appears.
3. Do the following:
i. Enter your password in the Current Password box.
ii. Enter the new password in the New Password and Confirm Password boxes.
Note: An error message appears if there is a mismatch of the new password
entered in the New Password and Confirm Password boxes.
4. Make sure you enter a new password that meets the requirements listed in the next section.
Note: When you meet the required criteria to change password, the option Change appears.
5. Tap Change. Your password is changed.
Meet Password Requirements
Your password must have a minimum of 8 characters. It should meet at least three criteria which include a combination of letters (upper or lower case), numbers, and/or symbols (ASCII-standard characters only).
Avoid using a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: "password1234".
- You have used before on your account.
- Contains blank spaces.
- Contains accents or accented characters, as they are not supported.