Webstore V2 allows your guests to book appointments by selecting services, providers, and choosing a convenient date and time for appointments.
For the Webstore V2 to display services, providers, and the date and time slots, you must configure the following settings in Zenoti:
- Employee Schedule: You must set up employee schedules for your service providers as Zenoti uses this information to show their availability in the Appointment Book and in the Webstore.
Learn how you can configure the Employee Schedule.
- Employee Catalog: Employee catalog allows you to display the available providers in the Webstore.
Learn how you can configure the Employee Catalog.
- Service Catalog: You must set up the service catalog as this helps to display the services on your Webstore.
Learn how you can configure the Service Catalog.
- Center Hours - Online Booking Start Time and End Time: Use this setting to define the start and end times during which guests can book online.
Learn how you can configure the Center Hours - Online Booking Start Time and End Time.
- Enforce Room Selection for Every Service: There may be cases where a specific service requires a room to perform the service. If you are displaying such services on your Webstore, you must ensure you turn ON the Enforce Room Selection for Every Service setting
(from the center level Admin > Centers > Settings > Appointment Book > Enforce Room Selection for Every Service).
6. Block Out Time: You must set up the Block Out times for the providers to
allow them to take personal or other breaks.
Learn how you can set up the Employee Block Out Time.