After you have created a transfer order, you must raise it to submit to the other center.
Important: You cannot raise a transfer order if your center is not allowed to do so. The Admin can restrict centers from raising transfer orders by enabling Admin > Centers > Center name > Settings > Inventory > Cannot raise transfer at the center level.
To raise a transfer order that is already created
- Navigate to Inventory > Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Purchase Orders & Transfers page appears.
- Locate the transfer order as follows:
a. From the Select a Report drop-down list, select List of Orders.
b. From the Order Type drop-down list, select either:
- Transfer From: If the transfer is from your center.
- Transfer To: If the transfer is to your center.
c. From the status drop-down list, select Created.
All transfer orders that are created in your center are displayed.
- Click the desired Ref#.
The transfer order opens in a new tab.
Note: By default, employees with any role permission can view various prices (unit price, mrp, on-delivery price) on the transfer order. However, if the Admin has selected the Admin > Organizations > Security Roles > Role Name >Permissions tab > Role > Inventory > Hide Price option, the prices are hidden. For example,
4. (Optional) Add or edit product details like the required quantities, unit price, discount, and tax. You can also add additional products that you want to transfer or receive.
5. Click Save & Raise.
The transfer order is raised in Zenoti and it moves to the Raised status. You can edit the order if the organization has allowed you to edit the order after it is raised by enabling Admin > Organizations > Settings > Inventory > Restrict editing of price, discount & tax fields in the recipient center after the transfer order is raised.
- If you are the source center, the Save & Dispatch button is displayed for you.
- If you are the destination center, the Partially Delivered and Full Delivery buttons are displayed for you.
The following two fields are used as counters for the undelivered quantities:
- Retail Qty: (Retail Raised - Retail Received)
- Consumable Qty: (Consumable Raised - Consumable Received)
Important: If your Admin has enabled the Consider raised purchase orders/transfer orders for calculating Auto PO/TO quantity setting at the Org level, as soon as you raise a transfer order, the Inventory > Reports > Inventory Alert Reports page is updated with the following:
- Retail Undelivered Qty for retail is updated with the Retail Qty and Consumable Undelivered Qty for consumable is updated with the Consumable Qty
- Recommended Level for retail is reduced by Retail Qty and Recommended Level for consumable is reduced by Consumable Qty
Notify the Source Center
After you have raised a transfer order, you can see the Email To Center button on the order page.
Using this button, you can notify the source center about your stock request.
Important: You will not see this button due to the following reasons:
- Your center is the source center
- Restrict delivery of transfer orders in the source center org-level setting is not enabled
Click Email To Center.
An email is scheduled to be sent to the source center email id (configured while creating the center).
Complete one of the following actions depending on the type of center you are, source or destination: