You must add the Ingenico iPP350 as a terminal in Zenoti to use the card reader and perform transactions.
Note: This is only applicable if your payment processor is Payment Express.
To add Ingenico iPP350 as a terminal in Zenoti
If you are configuring the payment options at the organization-level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
If you are configuring the payment options at the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
Under Configured Payment Processors, you will see Payment Express (if you already have configured).
Click the drop-down arrow to view more options and select Terminals.
The Payment Express configuration screen appears.
6. From the Device Model dropdown list, select Ingenico iPP350.
7. Enter the following details:
- Terminal Name: Enter the name to identify the terminal. This name will reflect
in the POS screen in Zenoti.
- Station: Enter the serial number unique to the device. This is usually
printed behind the device on a label.
- Device Id: The device id is provided by your payment provider. This device
id helps in the encryption of data and secures the data transfer. Enter
an identifier for your device. This id can consist of upto 32
8. Click Add.
The terminal is added and appears in the List of Terminals screen.
9. Click Save.
You have successfully added the Ingenico iPP350 as a terminal in Zenoti.