After you download the SCR Tupelo Terminal Installer, you must set it up on your Windows PC. This will allow your terminal to interface with your POS system and allow you to make transactions using the card reader.
Supported OS: Windows XP Embedded, Windows Vista to Windows 10
Recommended RAM: 1GB or higher
Recommended CPU: 2.4 GHz Single Core (minimum)
Firewall: Ensure to add an exception in your firewall for the Payment Express software
Things to Remember
Ensure to download the production version of the SCR Tupelo Terminal Installer.
The device iPP350 should be connected to your PC via USB during the installation.
Steps to Install
To install the SCR Tupelo Terminal software follow the steps below:
Connect the iPP350 device to your PC via USB.
Run the installer wizard to install the SCR Tupelo Terminal.
The installer opens.
3. Select the installation location and click Install.
The End User License Agreement (EULA) appears.
4. Scroll down to the end of the agreement and click Yes, I Accept.
The EFTPOS software will start to download.
After the download, Ingenico Drivers Installation window appears.
5. Click Next to continue.
6. Select the installation location of the Ingenico drivers.
7. Click Next.
The USB Driver Parameters screen appears.
8. Click Next. Do not enter any information in this screen.
The Advanced Parameters screen appears.
9. Click Next. Do not enter anything on this screen.
The Choose Start Menu Folder screen appears.
10. Select the appropriate folder and click Install.
The installation runs.
11. Click Finish after the installation is done.
The installer will now download PxScrController application, configuration file, and any required components for the EFTPOS functionality and the integration.
12. After the download and installation, you will see a pop-up stating that
EFTPOS is installed successfully.