You can accept card payments on your desktop POS PC running on Windows OS by connecting the Ingenico iPP350 card reader terminal via a USB.
In this article, you will learn about the steps involved in connecting an Ingenico iPP350 card reader via USB to a Windows PC.
To configure Ingenico iPP350 card reader:
2. Change the Connectivity Type to USB on the iPP350 card reader.
3. Edit the config file and change the currency from the default NZD to AUD.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\DPS\Eftpos_scr on your Windows PC.
- Open the file pxscrcontroller_cfg in a notepad.
- Edit the currency line. By default, the currency is set to NZD. Change it to AUD.
- Save the file and close it.
4. Add iPP350 as a terminal in Zenoti.
After you add the Ingenico iPP350 as a terminal in Zenoti, you can start using
it for taking payments that are processed by Payment Express.
Note: Ensure that the service Payment Express SCR200 Controller is running for you to take the payments.