Guests usually tend to repeat the services. If the guests like to book an appointment that they have taken earlier, then they have to repeat the entire booking process.
Quick Book on your Webstore allows the guests to book any of the three distinct appointments taken earlier without the need to follow the entire booking process.
The guests must select any one of the three appointments taken earlier, select an available date and time slot and book the appointment.
In this article, you will learn how your guests can view the three distinct appointments and book any one of them.
Things to remember:
- All the services in the appointment, add-ons (if any), and providers are automatically added based on the earlier appointment.
- If the earlier appointment included three services, then all the three services are booked again. You cannot book a single service from the earlier appointment.
- If the earlier appointment included a mandatory add-on, then the Webstore will display the mandatory add-on prompt. The guest can choose if the add-on is required or not.
- If the guest chose a specific provider in the earlier appointment, and if that specific provider is not currently available, then the Webstore will prompt the guest to select a provider.
To quickly book an appointment
Note: As a guest, you must follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Webstore either from your organization’s website or by opening the Webstore URL.
The Webstore opens and the Location pop-up appears.
- Select a Location.
The Webstore home page appears along with the Quick Book panel.
Note: The Quick Book panel consists of three distinct appointments taken by your guest earlier. If the guest is new and does not have any past appointments, then the Quick Book panel does not appear.
Example: Teresa is an existing guest. She wants to book a Deep Tissue Massage for tomorrow. She opens the Webstore and logs in.
During the last month, she has booked 3 Manicure and Pedicure Combos, 2 Swedish Massages, and 1 Deep Tissue Massage. After logging in, she will see one distinct appointment for each of the three appointments that she booked earlier.
Refer to the following image:
Note: Guests cannot book group appointments using the Quick Book panel.
3. Click Select a Time for the desired service.
The Date and Time selector appears.
Note: If the earlier appointment included a mandatory add-on, then the
Webstore will display the mandatory add-on prompt. The guest can choose if
the add-on is required or not.
4. Select an available date and time for the service.
A summary of the services appears.
5. Click Book.
The Make Payment page appears.
6. Make Payment.
The Thank You page appears and the appointment is booked.