When you enable Auto-pay for your organization or your center, your Appointment Book will show the Auto-pay icon on the top panel.
Click this icon, to see the Auto-pay Notifications window, which display the failed as well as the pending Auto-pay transactions.
Auto-Pay Failures tab
The Auto-Pay Failures tab shows a list of the following transactions:
- Card Authorization failed
- Card Charge failed
Note: This tab shows a list of transactions only for the past five days.
The Auto-pay Failures tab displays the following information:
- Guest Name: The name of the Auto-pay enabled guest whose card has either failed authorization or failed Auto-pay charge.
- Invoice No: The number of the Auto-pay invoice is displayed in this column. Click the number to open the invoice and take the payment in-store.
- Status: This column displays the status of the Auto-pay transaction. The status could be either Authorization failed, or Auto-pay charge failed.
Pending Auto-Pay tab
All the Auto-Pay invoices, for which the services are marked as Completed, but payment is not initiated (by selecting Complete Auto Payment) are shown in this tab.
Note: This tab shows only current days pending transactions.
The Pending Auto-pay tab displays the following information:
- Guest Name: The name of the Auto-pay enabled guest, for whom the service is completed, but payment is not initiated, is displayed here.
- Invoice Number: The number of the Auto-pay invoice is displayed in this column. Click the number to open the invoice. You can also complete the payment on the invoice by clicking Complete Auto-payment.
- Complete Auto-payment: Click this button to initiate Auto-pay for the invoice. The card is charged when you click this button and an alert is displayed on the Appointment Book. This alert informs the front desk if the Auto-pay charge was successful or not.
Important: Zenoti recommends that you check the Pending Auto-Pay tab at every end of the day and close all the pending Auto-Payments.