In some cases, when you are trying to connect the iSMP4 card reader to an iPad via Bluetooth, you may face the following error:
- WiFi is the default connection mode for iSMP4.
To troubleshoot such issue:
- Turn the device ON by holding the Power button on the right side.
If a connection is already existing, then This Lane Closed message appears on the device.
- Press the F button for four times.
The Communications Settings screen opens.
3. Press F2 to select Change Port.
4. Press F2 (Up) or F3 (Down) to toggle and press the Green button to select Bluetooth.
5. Press F1 to save the setting.
The device will restart and display the message BT Pairing Required.