Zenoti allows you to configure email templates and notifications that are sent to your guests when they enable Auto-pay on their mobile app.
These notifications let the guests know about the status of the Auto-pay transactions.
To configure the templates
- Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Email/Texts.
The email settings page opens.
- Scroll down to locate Zenoti Go.
Configure the following under Zenoti Go:
- Auto-pay Failure: Click Edit to customize the text, mail, or notification content that you want to send to your guests, when the Auto-pay transaction fails.
- Auto-pay Success: Click Edit to customize the text, mail, or notification content that you want to send to your guests, when the Auto-pay transaction is a success.
Learn how you can create the mail, text, and push notification templates for Auto-pay.
Note: You can choose to send an email, a text message, a push notification or all of them to your guests. Zenoti recommends you to switch ON all the types of notifications.