Series Packages are long term packages that allow guests to take multiple services or products. For example, a weight loss package may require the guest to come in for three sessions per week for say, eight months. You can allow your guests to book such packages from your Webstore V2.
You must set up the following on Zenoti Web before you can sell the series packages from your Webstore V2:
- Set up a Series Package
- Enable the Catalog tab of the series packages. Ensure you configure Show in Webstore and Mobile App, Display Price, Display Name, Display Order, and Allow Customer to Book this Package.
- Assign the appropriate centers when you create the packages.
Navigate to Organization Level > Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking > Online Booking Setup > Packages > Different Center for Package Sales.
- Select the appropriate center from the drop down.
The following are the restrictions regarding the sale of series packages.
- Guests cannot use the gift cards to purchase the series packages.
- Guests cannot book a service and purchase a series package in the same invoice.
- Guests cannot book a custom series package or an offer series package.
- Guests cannot redeem services using a series package on the Webstore.
To enable the sale of series packages
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking > Webstore V2 template.
The template settings page opens.
- Scroll down to locate Series Package Sales.
Configure the following in the Series Package Sales section:
- Series Package Icon Text: Enter the text that will appear below the series package icon on the home page of the Webstore. For example, Series Pack.
- Series Package Sales Label: Enter the label that will appear on the series package page. The text that you enter here appears after “Select A…”. For example, if you enter Series Package, then the text will appear as Select A Series Package.If you enter Series Pack, then the text will appear as Select a Series Pack.
- Series Package Booking Button Label: Enter a label for the button that will appear after your guests select a series package. For example, Proceed.
- Series Package Thank You Page: Enter the HTML code of the Thank You page that will appear after your guests purchase the series package.
- Series Package Payment T&Cs: Enter the terms and conditions regarding the payment or redemption of services for the series package.
- Allow Coupon Code Redemption: Switch this toggle ON, if you want to give the option of redeeming a coupon code while purchasing a series package to your guests.
5. After you configure the settings you can choose to do any one of the following:
- Save as Draft: Select this option to save all the settings. This will not publish the settings.
- Publish: Select this option to publish all the configured settings, and your guests can see the option of purchasing a Series Package.
- Preview: Select this option to preview all the configured settings.