Queue allows you to see all your walk-in guests who have checked in for an existing appointment or have created a new appointment. From Queue, your front desk can select a guest to render a service or skip to serve another guest.
The Queue interface has the following sections:
Search and Refresh Section
Note: You may or may not be able to see some of these options because of (center) settings for Queue.
The main menu consists of the following options.
Guest Search Bar: Use the guest search bar to quickly search for a guest and open their profile. This is useful when the front desk wants to update any information, or look up information regarding memberships, packages and loyalty points in the guest profile. Instead of going back to the Appointment Book, the front desk can use this search bar directly from the Queue.
2. Views: Toggle between Queue view or Appointment view.
3. Calendar: Shows the current day and date. You cannot change the date
as Queue functions only for the current date.
4. Actions: Click the Actions button to view a list of actions that you can perform.
5. Booking Wizard: Click this icon to launch the Booking Wizard in a new
window and add guests quickly to the queue.
6. Point of Sale (POS): Take payments by opening the POS from the Queue.
7. Price Check: Check the prices of your services and products, from the Price Check window.
Learn more: Price Check.
8. Employee Check-In and Check-Out: Allow your employees to check-in and check-out using the Employee Check In/Out icon.
Learn more: Employee Check-In and Check-Out.
9. Create, Manage Waitlists and Turnaways: Create and manage waitlists and turnaways.
Learn more: Waitlists and Turnaways.
10. Manage Mode: Click the Manage Mode icon to go to the Zenoti Web settings of your center.
11. Center drop-down list: Select a center from this drop-down list. Your front desk will be able to select a center only if they have the required permissions and if the center has Queue enabled at the organization level and at the center level.
The Marketing section shows the promotions that are currently being run at the center. The front desk or the provider can take a quick look at such promotions and suggest the same to guests.
You can enable the Marketing section from the organization level > Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Queue/Guest Kiosk.
Note: After you enable the Display Marketing Banner, you need to insert the HTML code for your marketing banner. Text should not be placed here. The length of the marketing banner should be 65px.
Search and Refresh Section
The Search and Refresh section consists of the following options:
Search Appointments: Search for booked and checked-in appointments. You can search with your guest name, phone number, email, and also with provider’s name.
Refresh: Click to refresh and update the wait list. The front-desk staff can use this icon to see updated wait times for guests in Queue View.
The Services section consists of the following:
Services Pending: Services Pending shows the list of guests, who have checked-in for their already booked appointments, or have booked new appointments.
Guests booking their appointments using different sources are indicated.
All the appointments are shown in a queue, and your front desk can Start the services, Skip, Check In, or mark the guests as No Show.
Note: The name of the No Show button changes as per the label name defined for your center. To configure the button label for the No Show button, navigate to center level > Admin > Centers > <Center Name> > Settings > Admin Queue.
2. Services in Progress: All the services that have started will appear in this section. Your front desk can mark services as Complete and collect payments; they can also Undo the Start of a service - if a service was marked as Start by mistake.
3. Add Email: The Add Email option appears in the Services in Progress and in the
Services Pending screens for the guests whose email address is not available in
Zenoti. The front desk can use this option to add the email address of the guest
to communicate easily with the guests.
4. Add Phone: The Add Phone option appears in the Services in Progress and the
Services Pending screens for the guests whose phone number is not available in
Zenoti. The front desk can use this option to add the guest’s phone number to
communicate easily with the guests.
5. Service Add-ons: You can add add-ons related to the service. Click the '+' icon to open the Add-ons window.
Select the add-ons you want to add for the service and then click Confirm.
The add-ons are added to the service.
6. Edit Provider: Click the edit icon and select a specific provider.
Note: To select a specific provider in Queue view, the Reschedule queue based on resource availability ( Admin > Organization drop-down list > Centers > Settings tab > expand Guest Kiosk) setting must be enabled at the center level.
You can see a list of scheduled providers for a center. When the providers check-in they can take up appointments for your guests.
Click the arrow on the top right corner of the screen to see this section.
The names of any checked-in or scheduled providers appear in this screen. The front desk can see the idle time for a provider in the Idle for (mins) column. Each time a provider is assigned an appointment, the idle time is reset to zero. This feature works only if the Assign therapist based on idle time setting is enabled for your center (Center > Organization > Settings > Admin Queue).