The followings questions cover some of the frequently asked questions related to Custom Coupons.
- What is the difference between discount or cashback offered by a custom coupon and that of a campaign?
Refer to the article Comparison of custom coupons and cashback campaigns to learn about the differences.
- Will a guest receive same coupon again in a later visit?
An eligible guest receives a coupon only once.
- How many times can a guest use a coupon?
- When do you use cashback coupons and discount coupons?
If you want to give a cashback in terms of fixed amount, on services and day packages or products then, you can use the cashback coupons.
If you want to give a discount in terms of percentage or a fixed amount on purchase of services, products, memberships, or packages then, create the discount coupons.
Discount coupons can be redeemed only on the future visit of a guest while discount campaigns can be redeemed by the guest in the current visit.
- I have created a set of discount and cashback coupons. I want to change the sequence of applying the coupon. How can I do it?
You can reorder the coupons within the list view by drag and drop.
6. I have created two coupons: $50 cashback first, followed by 10% discount. If a
guest has visited our center twice, which one applies to the guest?
If the guest is eligible for both the coupons, guest receives $50 cashback first.
Guest will never get the same coupon again.
Important: While creating $50 cashback coupon, if you have selected the
checkbox: Do not print a coupon on an invoice receipt with a discount then,
though the guest is eligible for ‘10% discount’ coupon in their second visit, they
will not receive it, if they have redeemed $50 cashback in that visit.
In the third visit, if 10% discount coupon has not expired or is not deleted then,
guest can receive the 10% discount coupon on the receipt generated from their