Single Sign-on (SSO) is a service that allows your employees to use their corporate sign-in credentials to access multiple work-related web applications they are authorized to use.
Zenoti supports SAML 2.0 (Security Assertion Markup Language), a SSO login standard that is becoming the technology of choice to provide cross-vendor single sign-on (SSO).
If you are on SSO already, add Zenoti to your provider’s applications list. Next, configure your SSO providers details in Zenoti, so that your employees can access Zenoti with single sign-on.
In this article, you will learn how to configure your SSO provider in Zenoti.
Before you Begin
Ensure that you add Zenoti to your SSO provider’s list of supported applications. The two fields below are usually common for all the SSO providers:
- Single sign-on URL: Enter Zenoti web application’s URL. The URL will be https://<org name>.zenoti.com/authenticate/signin
- Sign-on Method: Select SAML 2.0 as Sign-on method. After filling other details, the SSO providers show Setup Instructions.
- From Setup instructions, write down the following details on your notepad:
- Identity provider’s URL
- X.509 certificate
- Identity Provider Issuer
You will need these details to configure your SSO provider in Zenoti.
Configure your SSO Provider in Zenoti
- At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization page appears.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Expand the SAML section and fill the following information:
a. Enable SAML: Select the checkbox to enable SAML to apply Single Sign-
On for Zenoti.
b. Identity Provider Single Sign-on URL: Enter the Identity Provider URL in
Note: Identity Provider URL will be available in the the setup instructions
provided by your SSO provider after you add Zenoti to their list of
c. X.509 Certificate: In the setup instructions, you get X.509 certificate with
details such as version, serial number, signature algorithm. Copy-paste the
certificate code into this field.
d. User Identifier: Enter your username registered with your SSO provider.
e. Identity Provider Issuer: Setup instructions provided by your SSO provider
contains the Identity Provider Issuer details. Enter the same in this field.
f. Click Save.
Your employees can use their corporate sign-in credentials to log into
Things to Remember
- Enabling this integration means SSO is enabled for all employees in all the locations by default.
- Username in Zenoti should match the email address of the employee.
- For direct sign-in, or for employees whose SSO is turned off, use the URL https://<org name>.zenoti.com/signin.aspx.
- SSO is only supported in Zenoti Web (core).
- For Zenoti Mobile, log in using the Zenoti username and password.
Can I allow my employees to use their Zenoti credentials to login, instead of Single Sign-on?
Yes. You need to enable the checkbox Allow Force Login in the employee page to allow your employees to login to Zenoti using the username and password configured in their Employee page.
Note: The checkbox is available only when SSO is functional at your organization.