You can create a new profile in Zenoti Mobile and capture all the information of your guest. This information can also be updated later in case of any changes.
To create a new guest profile:
Android & iOS
1. Open the Main Menu.
Learn more about the Mobile Menu
The Main Menu opens.
2. Tap Guests.
The Guests screen opens with a search bar.
3. Search and select the guest.
The Guest Details screen appears.
You can add the following information in the Guest Details screen.
Note: Some of the fields may vary depending upon the device you are using.
(Android & iOS).
- First Name: Enter the first name of the guest.
- Middle Name: Enter the middle name of the guest.
- Last Name: Enter the last name of the guest.
- Gender: Select the gender of the guest.
- Mobile Phone: Enter the mobile number of the guest.
- Home Phone: Enter the home phone number of the guest.
- Work Phone: Enter the work phone number of the guest.
- Email: Enter the email id of the guest.
- Referral: Enter the referral source through which the guest was referred. Select a referral option from the drop-down.
- Referred By: This field is visible only if you select Referred By option, from the Referral drop-down. You can search and select the guest, who has referred this guest.
Example: If Jerry (an existing guest), refers Michael (a new guest) to your salon, then you update the name of Jerry in Referred By field of Michael’s profile.
- Primary Employee: Enter the primary therapist or provider who will be responsible to attend the guest.
- Block guest from editing custom data: The Guest Custom Data in Zenoti, allows you to capture additional information beyond the regular details provided at the time of creating a new guest profile. Use this toggle switch to block your guests from editing the data in the custom fields.
- Birthday: Enter the birthday of the guest.
- Anniversary Date: Enter the anniversary date for the guest.
- Address 1 and 2: Enter the area address of the guest.
- City: Enter the city or county name of the guest.
- Country: Enter the country of the guest.
- State/Province: Enter the state or province information of the guest.
- Zip Code: Enter the zip code of the address of the guest.
- Receive Text Messages: Your guest will receive marketing and transaction text messages. This is enabled by default. Use the toggle to switch this setting off.
- Email Messages: Your guest will receive marketing and transaction email messages. This is enabled by default. Use the toggle to switch this setting off.