To ensure that the Sales Owners know about a new Opportunity that is assigned to them, you need to configure settings to send automated emails and messages to the Sales Owner/Employee.
To send automated emails and messages to the Sales Owner about a new Opportunity
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Go to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Email/Texts.
- Scroll to the Employee section.
- Click Edit next to the option Create Opportunity. Note: You will notice that the status for Email Text is Off.
- Select these two checkboxes:
a) Turn this automated email on
b) Turn this automated message on
Note: You will notice that the status for Email Text is now On.
Note: Ensure that Email and Mobile Phone fields have accurate details under Employees > Employees > Employee Name > General > Personal Info.