- On the main menu, click the Marketing tab.
- On the Marketing Dashboard, click Segmentation > Target Segments.
- On the Manage Target Segments window, click Add to open the Create a New Segment window.
- At the bottom of the window, select Create Custom Segment, and then click Create.
- Enter a name and description for the custom target segment and then click Create to open the set up page.
- Create the rule based on parameters such as Tag Form, Expired, and Less than.
7. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added.
8. Click Guest Count.
The number of guests fulfilling the criteria is displayed.
9. Click Save.
The target segment is saved and you are returned to the Manage Target
10. Click Export next to the required target segment.
The guest details including email addresses and phone numbers are exported.