You can configure Moneris as the payment processor for your entire organization or for specific centers.
If you configure Moneris as the payment processor at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure Moneris as the payment processor in Zenoti
1. If you are configuring Moneris at the organization level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
2. If you are configuring Moneris at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The New Payment Setup screen opens.
Recommended processors for your location appear.
3. Locate Moneris and click Setup
The Moneris CA configuration screen opens.
4. Complete the following fields:
- Device Type: Select Cloud.
- Store Id: Contact Moneris.
- API Token: Contact Moneris
- Ps Store ID: Contact Moneris
- HPP Key: Contact Moneris
- Vault Res ID: Contact Moneris
- Vault Res Key: Contact Moneris
Click Continue to Configuration to proceed with setting up payment
options, transaction types, and terminals. If you wish to configure these
settings later, click Finish Setup.
Configure Payment Options
If you proceed with Continue to Configuration, you must first set up your payment options. Configure the following settings:
- Allow Saving Cards on Web: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on Zenoti.
- Allow saving cards on Webstore and Mobile App: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on the Webstore and Consumer Mobile App (CMA).
Configure Transaction Types
Configure the following settings:
- Terminal: Select this checkbox to allow terminal transactions (card reader transactions) on Zenoti Payments for your center or organization.
- Online: Select this checkbox to allow online transactions for Webstore and CMA on Zenoti Payments.
Complete the following fields:
- Terminal Name: Enter a name of your choice for the terminal. This name shows up in your POS screen.
- Terminal ID: Enter the Terminal ID associated with your device. The ID is listed on a sticker underneath your iPP320 device.
- Pairing Token: Enter the Pairing Token that is displayed on your iPP320 device. For more information, see Connect your device to the network.
Click Add and Save.
The terminal is added and the configuration window closes.
Note: Adding a terminal takes up to 2 minutes. When a terminal is added, you will
see a Terminal Added Successfully message in Zenoti. On your iPP320
device you will see a Welcome/Bonjour message.
Click Save and Finish.
You have successfully integrated Moneris with Zenoti.