If you encounter a scenario where your card reader is down and your guest wants to make a card payment, you can manually enter the guest's card details in Zenoti and process the payment.
To process card payments manually
1. Launch the POS window for the appointment for which you want to
process the payment.
2. Under the Collect Payment section, click Credit/Debit.
3. Verify the Amount to collect and make changes if required.
3. In the Terminal Name field, click Change and select Manual.
4. Click Add Payment.
A prompt asking you to select a card on file or use a new card appears.
Note: You must be aware of the following:
- The saved card details appear only if the guest has a stored card in Zenoti.
- If you select the saved card and click Pay, the transaction is completed and the details are updated in Zenoti.
- If the guest does not have a saved card, only the Use a new card option appears.
5. If the guest does not have a stored card or prefers not to use it, select Use a new
card and click Pay.
Guest details fields appear (if AVS is enabled).
6. Enter the guest details and click Submit.
The Card Information screen appears.
7. Enter the card details and click Submit.
The payment is complete and the transaction details are updated in Zenoti.
- Vantiv triPOS Cloud: Overview
- Configure Vantiv as the payment processor in Zenoti and add your device as a payment terminal
- Refund card payments